Celestial Silk pillowcases are made with pure 25 momme mulberry silk. Smooth and sleek, silk pillowcases are wonderful for hair and skin health, but silk goes beyond beauty. Naturally hypoallergenic and temperature-regulating, a silk pillowcase can help you sleep better too.
Our gold silk pillowcase is beautiful and neutral, perfect for adding some shine and depth to the bedroom.
What's MM stand for? You've probably heard of sheet quality being measured by thread counts - a higher count means higher quality. Silk quality is measured by a type of weight measurement called momme, abbreviated as mm.
A 25 mm silk is thicker, more durable and more luxurious than lighter weights of 16, 19 and 22. A denser weave of 25 mm silk provides almost 30 percent more silk than its economical counterparts. Our 25 momme mulberry silk pillowcase is truly the epitome of luxury sleeping.
You spend almost 1/3 of your life in bed.
Why not make the most of it? Make those sleeping hours work for you. Mulberry silk pillowcases help retain the moisture in your skin and hair, resulting in a smoother complexion and softer (less frizzy) hair. Beautify while you sleep.
Sleep Soundly. Sleep Beautifully. Sleep on Silk.
There's a rumor that laundering 100% silk sheets is difficult and time-consuming. For Celestial Silk products, this is simply not true.
Mulberry silk sheets and silk pillowcases from Celestial Silk are made with your lifestyle in mind. Follow the care guidelines below for optimal appearance and durability of your mulberry silk pillowcases and pure silk sheet sets.
- Machine wash (inside out) with similar materials in cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use delicate, pH balanced detergent meant for fine materials. (Never use bleach.)
Ideally, minimize spin time to keep silk's shiny luster.
- Like all delicate materials, air dry inside, if possible, for optimal durability and appearance. (Prolonged sun exposure will harm your silk, so do not hang outside to dry on bright sunny days).
- It is not recommended (the silk will weaken and lose some of its luster) But...If you must use a dryer, tumble on cool, delicate or air-fluff setting for a few minutes. Remove silk when 80-85% dry.
- If you would like to iron to return the silk to its original sheen, use the silk setting when silk is slightly damp. Always iron inside-out to avoid damage.
- Silk sheets do not like sharp objects, so keep pet nails trimmed or keep pets off of silk bedding for optimal durability and appearance.
15-day money back guarantee on all Celestial Silk silk pillowcases.
Celestial Silk offers a 15-day full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with any silk pillowcase that you purchased from us. For unopened items, returns are allowed for up to 60 days after the purchase date.
Our luxurious silk sheets and silk pillowcases are made from pure Grade A mulberry silk, and are custom made with the utmost care. We firmly believe you will be satisfied with our products, but if not, simply contact us within 15 days of the delivery date and let us know.
In the case that you are returning/exchanging due to a manufacturer's defect, or if you did not receive correct items you ordered, simply send an email immediately to email@example.com and we will make arrangements for your parcel to be returned for free.
In the case that you are returning/exchanging due to reasons unrelated to manufacturer's defects and/or incorrect items, please understand that you will be responsible for return postage costs. For such returns we suggest that you use tracking and/or insurance to avoid potential disputes, as we do not accept any responsibility for items lost or damaged during return transit.
To request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for an order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us within 12 hours of placing your order. We carry all items in stock and pride ourselves on dispatching items within 24 hours.
If your order has not been shipped out yet we can cancel the transaction and issue you a refund immediately. If you do not cancel the order until after it has already been shipped, please see the Return Process.
The most reliable way to contact us is through email at: email@example.com.